Thursday, September 10, 2009

WEB 2.0

Web 2.0 is what the web has turned in to now. I watched a video by Michael welsh call the machine is us/ing us. It tell how the web has turned into web 2.0. At the beginning i thought it was kinda weird what was happening in the video but as the video went in it kept on getting more interesting. His video really made me think of what the web has turned in to. Like how we can talk to virtually anyone in the online world and really without web 2.0 the world wouldnt be the same. I guess to sum it up this video showed me how everything we can do and how we are building are future into something i cant even imagine.
I read an article the other day and it was called New Literacy Article by Clive Thompson. It was pretty much going against how people think texting an being online make your social skills worse and your writing skills worse also. I'm pretty much all for this article mostly cause i do both . Also because you are writing in front of a audience so it makes you better i think. Plus i think it the new era i you cant stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment